The Magistrates' Association of Nigeria was founded in 1970 as an umbrella body of all magistrates in Nigeria. By virtue of the constitution of the Magistrates' Association of Nigeria(adopted on 5th May,2009 at Abuja), the association was vested with powers and functions to promote within the Federal Republic of Nigeria the interests of the magistracy and to maintain the dignity,honour, and traditions pertaining to the office of the magistrate....... more
- The National President, Mrs. Nkiruka Franklin-Iguh, signing the Visitors' Register at Hilltop Mansion, Uyo, during a courtesy call on the Governor with the newly sworn in executive members while His Excellency, Chief (Dr.) Godswill Obot Akpabio (CON) looks on, on the 11th May, 2012
- Members of National Exco at a luncheon in Owerri, IMO State branch of the Association.
- Female members of National Exco. at a reception by IMO state branch on 6th July, 2012
- National Officers of the Magistrates' Association of Nigeria 2009-2012 with Hon. Justice Idongesit N.B. Isua (Chief Judge of Akwa-Ibom State) and the Chief Registrar of the High Court, E.O. Enang Esq.
- The National President, Mrs. Nkiruka Franklin-Iguh, making a speech after the new national executive was sworn in on the 11th May, 2012
- National Officers of the Magistrates' Association of Nigeria 2009-2012
- National President, H/W Nkiruka Franklin-Iguh delivering her opening address at the 2013 National Convention
- Hon. Chief Judge of Lagos State with Hon Justice Latifat Folami and former National MAN President